0:00:00 Nebraska Shooters CHP Crossword © 2009-2017
- 1. Central component of handgun
- 2. ALWAYS keep gun _____ until ready to use.
- 3. a common shooting stance
- 4. A CHP permit is good for ___ years
- 5. allows CHP holders to carry in other states
- 6. A permit holder should seek competent _____ advice to fully understand the laws.
- 7. ALWAYS keep your finger off the _____ untill ready to shoot
- 8. Deadly force can be used to protect from death, serious bodily injury, ____, and rape.
- 9. A _____ is a mechanical device and can fail.
- 10. bore diameter
- 11. The safest way to carry a concealed firearm is in a _____ that covers the trigger.
- 12. ALWAYS keep your _____ pointed in a safe direction.
- 13. A person may use deadly force to protect a _____.(two words)
- 14. You cannot carry a concealed firearm in a _____place.
- 15. you may not carry a firearm on a _____.
- 16. You should always shoot with your _____ eye.
- 17. You have a duty to ______ unless in your dwelling or place of work.....
- 18. _______ offers an Open Carry Permit.
- 19. A ____ avoided is a ____ won.
- 20. Most important fundamental
- 21. CHP holder must inform an officer they are carrying ______.
- 22. A _____-Action must be cocked before pressing the trigger.
- 23. A permit holder may not carry concealed while consuming _____.
- 24. CHP holder must display permit to officer upon ____.
- 25. Pointing your gun at another person may be considered ______.
- 26. A common shooting stance
- No Times Recorded Yet
- CCW Terrylane 7-28-17
- Friday Fun Shoot
- Nebraska CCW Private 7-30-17
- Friday Fun Shoot
- NRA Rifle Instructor Course
- 08/05/2017 - 08/06/2017
- NRA Range Safety Officer
- CCW- Omaha-8-13-17
- CCW- Firth 8-19-17
- Active Shooter Response (ASR) / Handgun I
- 08/25/2017 - 08/26/2017
- CCW- Ogallala-8-26-17
- CCW- Ogallala-9-23-17
- Sesostris Fun Shoot
- Basic Pistol Phase II 11-10-17
- NRA Pistol Instructor Training
- 11/11/2017 - 11/12/2017